GeoWorld Outdoors | GeoMosquito
GeoWorld Outdoors is proud to introduce the next generation of mosquito control products. Leveraging the GeoWorld Outdoors Polygon Platform, the GeoMosquito solution combines mobile technology and leading-edge web-mapping software to deliver mosquito-relevant information to people.
Mosquito infestation is an ongoing health issue in many parts of the world, requiring solutions to address the following:
- How to protect residents from mosquitoes and mosquito-borne diseases;
- How to minimize the negative impacts of mosquito infestations on people and other living things, based on valid scientific data; and
- How to identify and report on mosquito infestation and migration patterns.
GeoMosquito, an enterprise GIS solution, provides the geospatial and software intelligence to help:
- Inform and protect people from mosquitoes and mosquito-borne diseases;
- Customer interaction with service request and fogging inquiry;
- Report on mosquito infestations and migration patterns;
- Provide the tools and reporting necessary to meet health and environmental standards; and
- Collect and assimilate mosquito and mosquito control-related data for reuse in delivering better products and services to the mosquito control industry.
Benefits of GeoMosquito include:
- Collection and analysis of mosquito-related data to continuously deliver better products and services to the mosquito control industry;
- Ability to actively report on mosquito infestations and migration patterns;
- Integration between adjoining mosquito control districts and the ability to assess macro and micro climate factors across wide geographies;
- Geo-spatially accurate assessment of spray drift and density areas;
- Integration of hardware systems with GeoMosquito in the collection of environmental and mosquito control data;
- Ability to assess historic data in an easy-to-understand spatial representation that allows for easier reporting to residents; and
- Enhanced web mapping capabilities, allowing citizens to interact with service requests and fogging inquiries.